Servicing all your vehicle’s vital fluids as recommended by your manufacturer’s specifications.
Here at Upper James Pennzoil 10 Minute Oil Change, we believe that a well maintained vehicle will cost less to operate, last longer and help protect the environment by operating more cleanly.
Our Warranty Approved oil change is the best thing you can do to preserve the health of your vehicle. It's a complete oil, fluid, and filter preventative maintenance program that takes only a few minutes. Choose from conventional, semi-synthetic, and synthetic warranty-approved oils.
* Replace oil with up to 4.5 litres of quality motor oil
* Replace the oil filter with a quality, warranty-approved oil filter
* Check and fill all the underhood fluids at no extra cost (except brake fluid)
* Visually inspect brake fluid and antifreeze/coolant levels
* Inspect air filtration system and wiper blades
* Lubricate your chassis (when applicable)
* Check condition of belts
* Check and set tires to the proper pressure
* Review your vehicle’s "severe" service recommendations based on your vehicle’s mileage and your owner’s manual
These services are recommended by your vehicle’s manufacturer. Ask your Pennzoil 10 Minute Oil Change technician or consult your owner’s manual for appropriate intervals.
Wiper Blade Replacement: Over 90% of your driving decisions are based on a clear unobstructed view of the road. Dirt, salt, grime and ozone attack the rubber on your wiper blades on a daily basis. You should replace your wiper blades every six months or every 10,000 kms.
Light Bulb Replacement: Section 62 of The Highway Traffic Act requires all motor vehicles to have operating tail lights and position lights. We can replace any and all burned out bulbs while we change your oil and save you an expensive and inconvenient traffic ticket.
Engine Air Filtration Service: As engine air filtration components become constricted, air flow is reduced, which can lead to poor fuel economy, acceleration and reduced engine performance. The Engine Air Filtration Service aids in filtering contaminants and helps ensure the correct air/fuel mixture.
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Service: The Cabin Air Filter reduces the amount of contaminants such as pollen, dust, soot, and odours that enter your vehicle through the vent system. This service helps to maintain the efficiency of the air conditioning and defrost systems.